Snow Limo – Fleet
Snow Limo provides safe, reliable transportation for our guests traveling to and from destinations across Colorado. With on-demand, door-to-door transportation, our main service area includes the Aspen|Snowmass area and the Roaring Fork Valley, however, our drivers are always ready for travel to any requested Colorado location.
Our fleet is comprised of SUV’s, luxury vans and mini coaches. All of our clean, well-maintained vehicles are equipped with CD and DVD players, providing entertainment for those longer distances. For best winter performance, our vehicles are equipped with studded snow tires, assuring that our passengers arrive safely to their destinations.
The Snow Limo fleet is authorized to provide service at commercial Colorado airports including Aspen, Denver, Eagle and Grand Junction and additional private airport outlets. Our drivers have acquired security clearance for Denver Airport [DIA] services and have passed five-year federal background checks.
Convenient and cost-effective, Snow Limo transports more than 20,000 Colorado passengers annually. Our clients are business travelers, families, and groups looking for the most dependable and reasonable ground transportation option.
- Aspen Airport Service Booth
- Last Minute Airport Cancellation Transportation Services
- Local Knowledge
- Great Alternative to Taxis
Mini Coach – 13 to 14 Passengers Leather bucket seats, DVD players, rear luggage compartment, roll cage construction.
Snow Limo routinely moves 100 people; additional seats available with advance notice
CO PUC #55713 CO PUC #LL00991
- 90 Day/10% Cancellation: Any cancellation within 90 days of event will be charged 10% of latest estimate/invoice
- 60 Day/50% Cancellation: Any cancellation within 60 days of event will be charged 50% of latest estimate/invoice
- 30 Day/100% Cancellation: Any cancellation within 30 days of event will be charged 100% of latest estimate/invoice
All changes must be received in writing by e-mail and are subject to cancellation terms and available capacity.
- We will make every effort to accommodate changes but cannot guarantee availability of any service or vehicles
- A $250/per vehicle cleaning/damage incident fee will be charged in case of onboard accidents
- For “off-road” events leading to excessive mud/dust, an additional $30 per hour cleaning fee will be charged