Hitching a Ride – The Perfect Aspen Wedding
Planning your wedding in Aspen? Your journey to tying the knot will entail vision, logistics and creativity. Considering the ceremony location, selecting a reception venue, choosing from a collection of amazing entertainment options, and finding the perfect caterer is a lot of work. On your big day, you should be able to be confident about every decision you’ve made. By choosing Snow Limo as your transportation provider, you will move forward with confidence.
At Snow Limo, we love weddings and we want to help you get there. Our fleet includes clean and reliable SUV’s and mini coaches, our drivers impart top-notch customer service and professionalism, and our company is perfectly suited for every intimate gathering or immense celebration. Let Snow Limo help you orchestrate flawless transportation services for all your wedding and event needs leading up to and after your special day.
You can relax while we work to make your day that much more special. Get started on planning your Aspen wedding today, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us anytime at 877 634 SNOW (7669).
Thoughtful wedding transportation tips:
- Assess your needs – Consider the happy couple, attendants, family and guests while planning.
- Book in advance – Many of Aspen’s summer weekends are busy with a gamut of events and vehicle options are not limitless.
- Ask about options – Most Aspen transportation companies are provide logistics planning to help you select the most cost efficient options for your needs.
- Verify policies – Your transportation provider should be more than willing to be sure you understand their cancellation policies and penalties before signing contract.
- Confirm all costs – Rates do not often include surcharges, coordination fees or gratuities. Be sure you inquire about any fees that may adjust or have been left up to your discretion.
- Approve with contract – Once you find the service that works for you, sign the contract [ask for a countersigned contract], submit your deposit and request a receipt.
Kirsten Michel June 20th, 2013